For me being fit is not a destination but a way of life there is no "end", it is something you must nourish everyday throughout your entire life. Time passes no matter what so why not make the days count and do something that will empower yourself!
I am a newly graduated 22 year old looking to inspire people from all walks of life. I was extremely athletic during my high school years and as time passed my passion for health and fitness just kept evolving to the point that I decided to make it into a career. I spent time in Orlando, Florida at the National Personal Training Institute learning all I could from some of the most qualified instructors around, to whom I look up to considerably. I spent many hours in the class room and in the gym learning all I could to become the best personal trainer possible.
So if you are ready to step up and challenge yourself I would love to help you achieve your goals.
- NASM Certified
- TRX Certified
- Kettlebell Certified
- Osteoblast Certified (bone health)
- Speedblast Certified (Speed, Agility, & Quickness)
- First aid/CPR Certified
- FMS (Functional Movement Screening)
- Metabolic conditioning
- Weight loss
- Mass gain
- Core & Stability Training
- Basic nutrition
- Testosterone Optimization Training
- Flexibility Training
- Special Population Training (chronic illness, past surgeries, medications)
- Cardio respiratory Fitness
- Confidence building