Kids Corner- A supervised playroom for kids 6 months to 6 years of age.
|Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day. Christmas Eve and New Years Eve- PM only
|Rates (1 hr. min/2 hr max):
||$6hr ($2/hr each add'l child)
||$10hr ($4/hr each add'l child)
How to reserve Kids Corner:
A morning reservation must be made by 6pm on the previous day and by 10am for an evening reservation. All children are required to have a reservation to come to Kids Corner. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. Walk-ins are only permitted if there is space available in the allotted time.
We have a minimum of 1 hour visit. After the first hour, all reservations are booked by 30 minute increments. If a child should become extremely unhappy or unmanageable, the parent will be brought in to assess the situation.
Cancellation of a reservation requires a two hour advance notice so as to not be charged. Cancellations provided without a two hour notice will be subject to a full charge.
- Prior to arrival, please make sure your children have been fed, gone to the bathroom or changed before you arrive.
- Snacks should be restricted to food items that your child can eat unassisted. Avoid chocking hazard foods. Absolutely NO PEANUT BUTTER OR NUT PRODUCTS please.
- Children are supervised at all times. We provide an assortment of books, games and toys. It is advised that no personal items, other than security blankets, bottles, etc., be brought from home. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If your child had a fever, your child should be fever free without administering medication for 24 hours before coming to Kids Corner
- All parents must remain on Cranmore property or actively participating in a Cranmore Fitness program when using Kids Corner. Please notify us to where you will be and that we have current contact information on hand.